11.29.2012

2012 Studio Open House

Okay, so its been a full year since I have posted in this blog. Wow! And it has been a fun, fast and fantastic year. I hope you are taking the time to enjoy your family and friends this holiday season.

And if you are looking for some gifts, please consider your local potter! Or your favorite potter that isn't so local!

And please consider your local businesses this time of year. I know I could never live in a neighborhood with just big box stores. It is the small businesses with the friendly faces that I enjoy visiting on a regular basis. And hopefully you feel the same. Where you decide to spend your hard-earned dollars may mean more to these businesses than you realize.

Where you can find me this holiday season:

online:
Vessels&Wares
VeganDish



and Atlanta locals can visit our open studio sale and demos! Again, Kenn TwoFour and I will be opening our doors for people to come see our work space and get a demonstration of how we do what we do!

We are also open by appointment. Just give me a call- 404.840.7121 or send me an email jeanettezeis@gmail.com to arrange a time.

658 Angier Ave. NE (front studio)
Atlanta, GA 30308
parking available on the street or in front of building

Thank you so much for your support over the years! If you are looking for a way to get information and updates from me more than once a year (haha!) you can find me on twitter and instagram: @jeanettezeis

I do have plans for a return to blogging, so hopefully you will see me here again real soon!

No comments: